Data01.vji Removal Tutorial
Data01.vji is a harmful Trojan that can enter your computer without permission and hide deep into your system. It can easily bypass the anti-virus scan and keep doing malicious activities into your system. Trojan viruses mainly infiltrate the targeted PC unnoticed and allow other threat and malware to sneak into the infected computer. This dubious threat can also disable your anti-virus program, so that your anti-virus can detect this nasty virus but cannot remove it efficiently from your system.
Data01.vji has also the ability to multiply itself and distribute its malign copies to different system files and folders. This dubious threat also infect the Windows registry editor and inject its malign codes for auto startup. It can use those registry keys to get back into your computer after removal. It also keep changing its location and folder name that make its detection a hard nut to crack.
How Data01.vji Enters PC
This harmful Trojan can enter your system via spam emails, malicious websites, bundled free third party programs, peer to peer file sharing and infected USB drives. Most of the time when you download any third party program, it get inside your system silently bundled with that program. You must be alert while doing the above activities on your system.
Once inside your system, it can also download other threats on your computer. It can slow down the speed and performance of your computer. This nasty Trojan virus can also corrupt your system files and programs. It can steal your personal information including financial details and send to remote hackers. It can also open backdoor on your system and allow hackers to remotely access your PC. You are advised to delete Data01.vji soon from your computer.
Malicious Properties of Data01.vji
- Data01.vji is a dangerous Trojan horse that usually attack Windows based system.
- It is designed by evil hackers and cyber criminals aiming to track all your browsing habits and will even disable task manager as well.
- Once activated, Data01.vji will start adding corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor to make PC non responsive.
- It will drain out your personal and confidential data including credential details by tracking online activities.
- Data01.vji may even encrypt your valuable files and folders to make you unable even to access it resulting in severe data loss.
- You would observe complete changes in system’s appearance and gradual degradation in system’s performance as well.
- you will have to suffer unusual shut down and privacy leakage as well.
- It will make user irritated by displaying bogus alerts and pop up ads while surfing.
- DNS settings, browser’s settings, desktop back ground and other essential setting all of sudden get changed without your consent.
Therefore, it is advised to remove Data01.vji instantly from your Windows computer.
Solution 1: Delete Data01.vji Manually (Recommended for PC experts)
Step 1: Terminate fake processes created by Data01.vji in Windows Task Manager.
To open Windows Task Manager, you need to click on Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together.
Move the cursor to Processes tab and click on it. You will find several unknown process of Data01.vji. Identify them and click on End Process option.
Step 2: Uninstall Data01.vji and its related programs from the Control Panel.
Open the Run command by tapping Win+R key together.
Enter Control Panel and click on OK button.
From the Control Panel, go to Programs and click on Uninstall a Program option.
Look for Data01.vji and the click on Uninstall button to get rid of it.
Step 3: Remove the malignant codes or files of Data01.vji from Windows Registry Editor.
Press Win+R key in order to open Run box.
Type “regedit” and click on OK button top open registry editor. Select and remove fake files created by Data01.vji.
Step 4: Remove all the suspicious add-ons, extensions or Plug-ins of Data01.vji from the web browsers.
For Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome browser and click on menu.
- Click on Tools menu.
- Choose Extensions option.
- From the Extensions dialog box, click on trash icon.
- Finally click on Remove button from the confirmation dialog box.
For Internet Explorer
- Click on IE icon from the desktop.
- From the menu bar, click on Tools menu and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Click on All Add-ons option under the Show tab and remove the suspicious add-ons created by Data01.vji.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser. Go to menu button and select Add-ons option. The Add-ons manager tab will appear on the screen.
- Select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the fake extensions related to Data01.vji.
- Click on Disable or Remove button.
- If you find any pop up then click on Restart option.
For Microsoft Edge
You need to know that Microsoft Edge does not support extensions, so you are advised to reset the homepage in order to get rid of Data01.vji completely.
Reset Edge Homepage
From the address bar, click on More(…) option and tap Settings.
From the Open with menu, select A specific page or pages option. You can choose your desired homepage from the drop-down list.
Reset the default Search Engine of Edge browser
Click on More (…) option. Then Go to Settings → View advanced settings.
Type the search engine URL of your choice in <Add new> option under the “Search in the address bar with”.
Click on Add as default option after choosing your favorite search engine.
Solution 2: How to Detect Data01.vji Automatically
Step 1: You can make use of Spyhunter Tool to detect Data01.vji and other malicious threats in the PC.
Download the tool by Clicking the button given below.
(Note: Spyhunter free Scanner can only detect Data01.vji after successful scanning. If you want to delete the threat completely, go for the Licensed version of Spyhunter.)
Note: It is possible that your browser will generate an alert saying “Do you want to keep Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway”? You need to click on Keep button to get the software.
To install the software, Double click on Spyhunter-Installer.exe.
After the successful installation, you need to click on Click New Scan option to start the scanning process to identify the existence of Data01.vji in the PC.
Once the process gets completed, click on Fix Threats option to remove the Data01.vji and other similar threats.
How To Scan Data01.vji using Spyhunter Scanner
Step 1: Click on “Scan Computer Now” to start the scanning process in the system once the software gets installed. It will help you to detect Data01.vji in the PC.
Step 2: This tool provides the feature of “Custom Scan”. It will help you to conduct scanning in the specific location of your choice.
Step 3: You can enable System Guard to block the entrance all the malicious entries in the PC. It will also help you to prevent the Process Control, Registry Section as well as Active X Control.
Step 4: Spyware help Desk is a unique feature provides by the tool which will provide details about the fatal level of the threat and suggestions to get rid of it completely.
Step 5: Network Sentry feature of the tool will prevent the system on networks and blocks all the unauthorized access. You can use this feature to protect the DNS settings and Host File also.
Step 6: Scan Scheduler is one of the best feature which is capable to scan the PC at pre-set time even without the interference of the users.