DNS Unlocker Uninstallation: Solution To Remove DNS Unlocker Easily
Browsers infected by DNS Unlocker
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:45, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:51, Mozilla:41, Mozilla:39, Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1, Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla:45.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1, Mozilla:45.5.0, Mozilla:51.0.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987|
Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker In Simple Clicks
If you are seeing DNS Unlocker on your PC constantly then it is clear that your PC has been infected with one of the System virus. It is capable of targeting all versions of Windows OS and restricts user to perform the several tasks both offline and online. In order to resolve issue, it is very necessary to delete DNS Unlocker from your compromised PC. Read this post carefully and follows the removal instructions carefully.
DNS Unlocker – An Overview
|Affected Browsers||Internet Explorer|
|Affected Systems||Windows 7|
Detailed Information of DNS Unlocker
DNS Unlocker has been identified by malware researchers as one of the notorious System infection that silently targets all installed web browsers including Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari etc and performs series of evil action. This type of System threat has been specifically developed by teams of cyber hackers group with wrong intention. Due to the presence of this DNS Unlocker, you have to suffer with lots of annoying troubles including occurrence of fake security alert or warning messages, sluggish behavior of System, web search redirection issue, encryption of stored files, deletion of crucial registry entries and much more. The sole intention of DNS Unlocker is to increase the search traffic of its associated domain and endorse the unknown or third-party products to get the benefits. The worst thing about this infection is that it keeps user PC and privacy at the high risk. To keep PC safe and protected from further infections, removal of DNS Unlocker required immediately.
Dissemination Strategies Used By DNS Unlocker To Attack OS
Being a member of Computer virus, DNS Unlocker uses various illegal tactics and tricks to attack Windows System and perform several malicious actions. Some of the most common distribution channels are as follows :
- Downloading of any cost free application or shareware program from the Internet.
- Opening of spam emails or junk mail attachments containing malicious links.
- Upgrading of existing or installed programs from the redirected links.
- Visiting of suspicious links including torrent files, pornographic content etc.
- Drive by downloads, exploits kits, Peer to Peer sharing of files etc.
Other Reference sites
|Tips To Erase DNS Unlocker|
|Help To Throw Out DNS Unlocker|
|Know How To Efface DNS Unlocker|
|How To Eliminate DNS Unlocker|
|Guide To Do Away With DNS Unlocker|
Manual Removal Procedures To Delete DNS Unlocker From OS
- Procedure 1 : Get into Windows Safe Mode with Networking To Delete DNS Unlocker
- Procedure 2 : Delete DNS Unlocker related malicious processes from the Task Manager
- Procedure 3: Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker related registry Entries
- Procedure 4 : Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker from Control Panel
- Procedure 5 : Delete DNS Unlocker from reputable Internet Explorer
- Procedure 6 : Reset Browser Settings To Delete DNS Unlocker (Optional)
Quick Steps To Start Windows 8 in Safe Mode with Networking To Delete DNS Unlocker.
- Boot your OS. Move your cursor to the top right corner to bring up charms bar.
- Click the cursor point on Settings icon.
- Restart your OS by clicking on Power icon and holding Shift key.
- Your OS will reboot and loaded with the several Advanced Start up menu.
- Choose. Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced options from the appearing menu.
- Hit on the Windows Startup Settings.
- Now, click on the Restart button.
- To select the “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 key on your keyboard.
Quick Steps To Start Windows 7, XP & Vista in Safe Mode with Networking To Delete DNS Unlocker.
- Restart your OS.
- Tap F8 continuously until you get recovery option.
- The Windows Advanced Boot options Menu will appear on your screen.
- Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option by pressing 5 button on your keyboard.
- Press Enter button. Now, your OS start in the Safe mode.
- Once you finished the troubleshooting procedure, close all programs and restart your OS normally.
Quick Steps To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode with Networking To Delete DNS Unlocker.
- Press Shift button and click on Restart option.
- Now, your Windows 10 OS reboot into the Advanced Startup options.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Choose “Startup” settings.
- Move your cursor and click on the Restart button.
- Now, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option and press Enter button on your keyboard.
- First of all open the Task manager.
- For this, Go to the Start button > Type Run > Press Enter > Input > “taskmgr” (without quotes) and press enter button.
- The alternative option is the combinations of “CTRL+SHIFT+ESC” or “CTRL+ALT+DEL”
- Click on More details, in the opened window. Go to Processes tab.
- Now, select the process related to DNS Unlocker or those which you want to kill and press on End task button.
- Press Win+R keys together to open the Run box.
- In the text box, type “regedit” without quotes and click on OK button.
- To search for the DNS Unlocker related registry entries click on “Edit” and choose “Find…”
- To export the related entries, right click on the object and choose “Export”.
- Select the malicious registry entries, right click on it and select “Delete” option.
Delete DNS Unlocker From Windows 7, XP & Vista
- Go to the Start menu which located at the lower left corner and choose Control Panel.
- Under the Programs option, directly click on Uninstall a Program.
- Find out DNS Unlocker from the list of all installed program and Delete it by pressing Uninstall button.
Delete DNS Unlocker From Windows 8
- Move your mouse to the bottom right corner of Windows 8 screen and click on the Search tab.
- Type Control Panel in the search box and click on Enter button.
- Press on the Uninstall a program option under Programs section.
- Search for DNS Unlocker in the list of installed programs and click on Uninstall button to Delete it.
Delete DNS Unlocker From Windows 10
- Click on Start menu.
- Select Settings option.
- Now, choose “System” option.
- Go to Apps & Features tab. From the list of all installed programs, select DNS Unlocker and click on Delete button.
Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker from IE 9:9.0.8112.16421
- Open IE 9:9.0.8112.16421 browser. Click on the gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Search for DNS Unlocker related add-ons or extensions and click on Disable button.
Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker from Mozilla:50
- Launch Mozilla:50.
- Move your cursor to click on the gear icon and choose “Add-ons” option
- On the left panel, click on Extensions menu.
- On the right on same panel, select DNS Unlocker related malicious extensions and click on the Delete button.
Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker from Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- First of all open Chrome 58.0.3026.0.
- Move your cursor and click on the three stripes icon to choose More Tools > Extensions.
- Search for DNS Unlocker related malicious extensions and then click on Trash icon to Abolish them.
Quick Steps To Delete DNS Unlocker from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Tap on the More button which appeared at the top right corner in (…) icon.
- Choose Settings option.
- Under the open section, Select “View Advance Settings”
- In order to block DNS Unlocker related upcoming pop-ups, turn ON blick pop-ups.
Quick Steps To Reset IE 9:9.0.8112.16421 To Delete DNS Unlocker
- Open IE browser. Click on the gear icon and choose Internet options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click on the Reset button.
- Tick mark on the check-box to Delete Personal Settings and click on Reset button.
Quick Steps To Reset Mozilla:50 To Delete DNS Unlocker
- First of all launch Mozilla:50.
- Click on the three stripes icon and click on the Help icon. From the drop down list, choose Troubleshooting information.
- Now, click on Refresh Firefox button.
- A window will appear on your screen, to complete the reset operation, click on Refresh Firefox.
Quick Steps To Reset Chrome 58.0.3026.0 To Delete DNS Unlocker
- Open Chrome 58.0.3026.0 browser. Move your cursor and hit on the 3 stripes icon to choose Settings option.
- Now, click on Show advanced settings…
- Hit in the Reset settings by scrolling down your mouse at the bottom of the screen.
- If a confirmation pop-up will appear on your screen, click on Reset button.
Quick Steps To Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete DNS Unlocker
- Open Microsoft Edge. Click on the More Actions menu > Settings.
- Scroll down your mouse to select clear browsing data and then click on Choose what to clear option.
- By default, some options are checked. To select the collapsed menu, click on Show more.
- Check for the all options and click on Clear to reset your Edge browser.