Remove browsersupportapp.com Completely from Windows PC
Whenever I search on my browser, it gets diverted to browsersupportapp.com automatically. I am having this problem from last couple of days. Even I have also found some changes in the default settings which I haven’t done earlier. Someone suggested me to reinstall the browser and delete the cookies or surfing history but it didn’t helped me. Can you please provide complete details about browsersupportapp.com? What should I need to do now in order to get rid of it completely?
browsersupportapp.com is considered as browser hijacker whose main objective is to hijack different versions of Windows based PC. It does not need administrator approval to penetrate in the targeted system and carries ability to install itself as an extension in Google Chrome, Plug-ins in Internet Explorer and add-ons in Mozilla Firefox. In the presence of browsersupportapp.com, you will not be able to access your bookmarked or genuine pages due to blocking of IP address. Your surfing will be automatically redirected to unknown pages and unstoppable advertisements will appear on the screen. You will find lots of promotional ads, banner ads, in-text links, pop ups which will ask you to install the latest version of the software or programs.
browsersupportapp.com seems like real in the first look but reality is completely different. You will be shocked to know that it can attach potential stuffs with the free programs and installs in the PC to exploit its vulnerabilities. It is a trick of the third parties to drive more traffic on their unreliable sites and increase the sales leads of affiliate software through illegal ways to earn profits. It is also possible that it will record your surfing history and cookies to gain your sensitive details. Thus, what are you waiting for, you should remove browsersupportapp.com permanently if it is available in your PC.
Aftermaths of browsersupportapp.com
- browsersupportapp.com has the ability to hijack all your web browsers including the Firefox, IE and Google Chrome.
- it gets installed in your system then the preset homepage and search engine gets replaced with browsersupportapp.com.
- appears as genuine search engine and claims to provides you quick result. But, when you use the search engine endless pop-ups and sponsored links appears on your browser page.
- When you open your browser homepage or enter any website URL it gets redirected to strange or risky websites.
- It provides incorrect search result and redirects you to phishing websites
- Changes the DNS settings and system settings without any authorization
- It shows fake pop-ups, warning messages or update messages while you are surfing on-net.
- It monitors and tracks your online browsing behavior.
- Collect confidential data from compromised PC.
- Embed malicious codes into the browser and you will be frequently getting redirected to risky websites
- browsersupportapp.com degrades the speed of your Internet browsers
- Turn off firewall protection and disable other security programs
Thus, if you are facing similar trouble then it means your PC is infected with the redirect virus. In such case, take quick steps to remove browsersupportapp.com from your Windows PC.
Solution 1: Delete browsersupportapp.com Manually (Recommended for PC experts)
Step 1: Terminate fake processes created by browsersupportapp.com in Windows Task Manager.
To open Windows Task Manager, you need to click on Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together.
Move the cursor to Processes tab and click on it. You will find several unknown process of browsersupportapp.com. Identify them and click on End Process option.
Step 2: Uninstall browsersupportapp.com and its related programs from the Control Panel.
Open the Run command by tapping Win+R key together.
Enter Control Panel and click on OK button.
From the Control Panel, go to Programs and click on Uninstall a Program option.
Look for browsersupportapp.com and the click on Uninstall button to get rid of it.
Step 3: Remove the malignant codes or files of browsersupportapp.com from Windows Registry Editor.
Press Win+R key in order to open Run box.
Type “regedit” and click on OK button top open registry editor. Select and remove fake files created by browsersupportapp.com.
Step 4: Remove all the suspicious add-ons, extensions or Plug-ins of browsersupportapp.com from the web browsers.
For Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome browser and click on menu.
- Click on Tools menu.
- Choose Extensions option.
- From the Extensions dialog box, click on trash icon.
- Finally click on Remove button from the confirmation dialog box.
For Internet Explorer
- Click on IE icon from the desktop.
- From the menu bar, click on Tools menu and select Manage Add-ons option.
- Click on All Add-ons option under the Show tab and remove the suspicious add-ons created by browsersupportapp.com.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser. Go to menu button and select Add-ons option. The Add-ons manager tab will appear on the screen.
- Select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the fake extensions related to browsersupportapp.com.
- Click on Disable or Remove button.
- If you find any pop up then click on Restart option.
For Microsoft Edge
You need to know that Microsoft Edge does not support extensions, so you are advised to reset the homepage in order to get rid of browsersupportapp.com completely.
Reset Edge Homepage
From the address bar, click on More(…) option and tap Settings.
From the Open with menu, select A specific page or pages option. You can choose your desired homepage from the drop-down list.
Reset the default Search Engine of Edge browser
Click on More (…) option. Then Go to Settings → View advanced settings.
Type the search engine URL of your choice in <Add new> option under the “Search in the address bar with”.
Click on Add as default option after choosing your favorite search engine.
Solution 2: How to Detect browsersupportapp.com Automatically
Step 1: You can make use of Spyhunter Tool to detect browsersupportapp.com and other malicious threats in the PC.
Download the tool by Clicking the button given below.
(Note: Spyhunter free Scanner can only detect browsersupportapp.com after successful scanning. If you want to delete the threat completely, go for the Licensed version of Spyhunter.)
Note: It is possible that your browser will generate an alert saying “Do you want to keep Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway”? You need to click on Keep button to get the software.
To install the software, Double click on Spyhunter-Installer.exe.
After the successful installation, you need to click on Click New Scan option to start the scanning process to identify the existence of browsersupportapp.com in the PC.
Once the process gets completed, click on Fix Threats option to remove the browsersupportapp.com and other similar threats.
How To Scan browsersupportapp.com using Spyhunter Scanner
Step 1: Click on “Scan Computer Now” to start the scanning process in the system once the software gets installed. It will help you to detect browsersupportapp.com in the PC.
Step 2: This tool provides the feature of “Custom Scan”. It will help you to conduct scanning in the specific location of your choice.
Step 3: You can enable System Guard to block the entrance all the malicious entries in the PC. It will also help you to prevent the Process Control, Registry Section as well as Active X Control.
Step 4: Spyware help Desk is a unique feature provides by the tool which will provide details about the fatal level of the threat and suggestions to get rid of it completely.
Step 5: Network Sentry feature of the tool will prevent the system on networks and blocks all the unauthorized access. You can use this feature to protect the DNS settings and Host File also.
Step 6: Scan Scheduler is one of the best feature which is capable to scan the PC at pre-set time even without the interference of the users.